Shopping and Purchasing
- No, you do not need to create an account to place an order. However, the benefits of creating an account are:
- Save and share your favorite artwork page
- Access an art advisor to help you discover and purchase Twyla art
- Be notified of new art/artists/events
- View past orders and edit payment/shipping information
- Our advisors' guidance is complimentary. Their job is to help people find art to love and live with.
- To speak with a Twyla Art Advisor:
- Ask our team to set up a time for you.
- Email email@example.com
- Twyla accepts American Express, Discover, Mastercard and VISA credit cards. Twyla's entire site (not just the checkout) is run over SSL (Secure Socket Layer) so that your credit card number is encrypted during transfer and is kept safely in a secure, PCI compliant storage.
- Twyla charges applicable sales tax based upon your shipping address.
- Designers holding a “designer’s certificate” (e.g. Tax ID number) will not be required to pay taxes. Please be sure to enter your “designer’s certificate” number in your account profile before proceeding to your purchase to ensure that tax is not applied to your purchase.
- We also encourage you to sign up for our trade program by following this link.
- No. Right now, shipping is free!
- Yes, we offer financing through Bread Finance, a third party lender. Learn more about financing here.