Shipping & Delivery
- From the moment you purchase, Twyla will keep you updated on your order status via email. And as soon as your art is shipped, you'll receive a FedEx tracking number.
- No. Right now, shipping is free!
- Since your art is created only after you order it, it can take about 2 weeks to produce and up to 3 weeks to produce and frame.
- Once your order is placed, we will give you a more specific delivery window, and will continue to keep you updated through delivery. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to get the current status of your artwork.
- Yes, your shipment is insured at no additional cost to you.
- For insurance purposes and to ensure the safekeeping of your art in its journey to you, we require a signature upon delivery.
- We will accept a signature of anyone present at the address.
- Your artwork ships in a Twyla Case or Tube made specifically for your artwork.
- FedEx is the principal courier service we use, but the size of your particular artwork will dictate which FedEx service we use.
- For framed prints, the Twyla Case is 6-8 inches larger than your artwork on each side to offer a sufficient buffer against impact during shipping and to ensure the safety of the artwork.
- Unframed prints will be rolled with Archival interleaving paper and sealed inside a protective poly sleeve. The print will be shipped in a tube fitted to the size of your artwork.
- The COA follows separately once we confirm that you received your artwork. We send the COA separately to mitigate against theft.
- Twyla makes it easy to install the framed artwork yourself, no prior experience hanging art is required. We send you an installation kit that walks you through the process and gives you some of the essential tools. The only things you must provide is a power drill and a hammer.