Exchange & Returns
- We think seeing will be believing, but we know it's an important purchase too. Twyla gives you the opportunity to live with your art for 30 days after delivery. If you decide before the end of this period that you'd like a refund or exchange, you can do so.
- For returns, you are refunded the full transaction amount, including original shipping cost, should we receive back both the artwork and Certificate of Authenticity (COA) in their original condition.
- For exchanges, you only have to pay or receive a refund for any difference in price, shipping and tax. You would not be charged for shipping on the return of your original purchase.
- Should you need to make a return or exchange, contact a Client Relations Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will provide instructions, as well as make any necessary arrangements.
- You will need to return both the artwork and the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) in good condition. If the Certificate of Authenticity (COA) is missing, or your artwork is damaged, you will receive a partial refund. Refer to the terms and conditions here for further detail.