- Twyla collaborates with contemporary artists to create limited edition artworks, which means that instead of making just a single piece, the artist makes a small quantity of prints available for sale exclusively through Twyla. Once an edition is sold out, it’s gone forever.
- Twyla artworks are archival pigment prints, which means they are expected to last 100 years. Printmaking has a long history with artists and it's a medium that can be sold at a more affordable price point and therefore, reach a much broader audience.
- But hey, don't ask us, ask some of the great printmakers of our time: Pablo Picasso, Louis Bourgeois, Jackson Pollock, Robert Rauschenberg, Andy Warhol, Jean-Michel Basquiat, Roy Lichtenstein and Barbara Kruger.
- No, you will not find these prints anywhere else, as they are exclusive to Twyla.
- As the name suggests, limited edition artworks are produced in small runs (i.e. edition of 50) and once they are all sold, no more will be made. As demand for one of these editions goes up, so does the price. Buying early ensures you’re also receiving the most competitive price available.
- Yes, Twyla offers a program for consultants and designers. To learn more and sign up for our trade program, click here.