- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Suggestions of fervent activity are glimpsed in this abstract piece, which hints at unseen networks and invisible information. We love the play of colors and how Yorgos reveals traces of complex scenes dwelling just beneath the surface.
Yorgos was born in Katerini, Greece and has been living in Berlin since 2006. As a child, Yorgos spent his time filling his school books with drawings until finally deciding to enroll in art classes. He went on to graduate from the Athens School of Fine Arts, and traveled to Berlin on an Erasmus student exchange program. For Yorgos, Berlin provides a productive and relaxed atmosphere conducive to his practice.