- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Tom Hancocks seeks to create images that haven’t quite been seen before or that feel new to the world. Rock depicts a rough-edged stone in a pristine gallery-like setting. Tom plays with the tensions between soft and hard, geometric and natural and how these can marry together in virtual image-making. In the digital space in which he works, building something organic like as a rock is actually much more challenging than envisioning the flawless.
New York, NY
Tom Hancocks is an artist, designer and 3D renderer who creates stylishly avant-garde spaces and objects that exist solely in the digital realm. Born in Australia and now living in New York City, Tom is self-taught. He utilizes open-source computer programs like Blender to construct his works, which depict imagined and often futuristic-looking furniture, rooms and sculpture. Tom formerly worked in the studio of top architecture and interior design talent Rafael de Cárdenas and continues to do commercial design projects for clients including Nike, Prada, Target and MTV.