- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Tim imparts his anti-establishment ethos and unique design theory into his compositions. Tonal shifts allow the forms to advance and recede through translucent layers, lending a vibrantly contemporary take on a mid-century modern aesthetic.
Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles-based artist Tim Biskup has been challenging institutional artworld practices since the inception of his career. He first realized he wanted to practice art after a trip to the Pompidou Center in Paris, where he was introduced to works by Robert Matta, Niki de Saint Phalle, and Jean Tinguely. Tim developed his artistic style by working as an illustrator, animator, and graphic designer—roles that continue to inform his current figurative and abstract paintings, printmaking, and sculpture. He gained his following by hosting artist-led live art auctions in bars around Los Angeles.