- Tell me moreOne of only 25 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
This piece comes from a recent series inspired by the mythology of the unicorn. The print originated from sketches of a horse skull on transparency paper; Terra then layered these drawings on top of each other to create a new image that is less about the original subject matter and more about creating new stories and artistic territories.
Terra Goolsby is an Austin-based artist painter and sculptor who explores mythology and femininity through gothic, psychologically-charged works. She received a BFA in painting and sculpture from the University of Texas at Austin and an MFA in Sculpture from the Rhode Island School of Design. She has been an artist in residence at West Dean College of Sussex University in Chichester, England, Vermont Studio Center, and I-Park Foundation in New Hampshire. Terra’s art has been exhibited at the The Dallas Contemporary Museum and the Harvard Natural History Museum, as well as many other venues.