- Tell me moreOne of only 30 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
This limited edition is derived from the artist’s hand-cut paper compositions inspired by the mineral feldspar. Rebecca draws on the variety of color in the mineral, as well as its unique shape and structure, to create abstract landscapes. One of a series of three, each work has a composition and color palette that calls to mind different locations and climates; this one feels warm and desert-like.
Deeply linked to nature, landscape and travel, Rebecca Rothfus Harrell’s paintings and collages vacillate between the microscopic and the macroscopic. Rebecca received a BFA from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and an MAT in Art Education from The School of the Museum of Fine Art/Tufts University in Boston. She’s completed residencies at the Vermont Studio Center, The Banff Centre and Spark Box Studio. Her work has been featured in solo gallery exhibitions in Austin, Telluride, Chicago and Philadelphia. Her art is in the public collections of Capital One, Dallas and the Joan Flasch Artist’s Book Collection, Chicago.