- Tell me moreOne of only 90 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Natalie acts as her own muse, promoting empowerment and self-affirmation in her feminist artwork. She gained access to giant Polaroid film that is no longer manufactured in order to create this provocative self-portrait, captured in vivid technicolor.
New York, NY
Natalie White is a provocative and progressive feminist artist who explores her own identity through the lens of a camera, most notably with giant self-portrait polaroids. In addition to being an artist, she is also a model who gained international attention as a young model and is never one to shy away from the risque.