- Tell me moreOne of only 60 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Miru's self-portrait in the Moroccan Saharan desert captures the regal migration of her camel companions. This landscape invokes wanderlust and a sense of exploration and danger—all quintessential elements of Miru's artistic practice.
New York, NY
Miru Kim uses her body and a variety of urban and natural landscapes to create her photographic series of nude self-portraits. By juxtaposing her naked figure atop Manhattan’s bridges or underground in toxic sewers, next to pigs or Mongolian camels, Miru builds compelling images that question the relationship between humans and their environments.