- Tell me moreOne of only 70 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Laurent’s “Innocence” series artfully presents the relationship between the synthetic and organic and symbolically represents the fragility of life. For this photograph, Laurent used original techniques of reflecting light off of crumpled aluminum foil surfaces to capture the ephemerality of color and light.
New York, NY
Laurent Elie Badessi was born into a family of photographers and continues four generations of photographic practice. Starting his career in his native France, Badessi spent time working abroad before relocating to the United States in the 1990s. His early life in the darkroom made Badessi particularly skilled at traditional printing.