- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Born from a carefully balanced process of masking and unveiling, Karen's works are perceivably delicate while structurally dense. The most opaque layer is often the last, adding a definitive weight to the composition.
Karen’s early influences stem from her Sundays spent at the Albright Knox Art Museum, where she would admire the giant color-field paintings of the 60s. Karen finds beauty in lived spaces and uses modern architecture, home catalogs, and interior settings as sources of inspiration. By breaking down these scenes into their core components of line, color, and pattern, Karen unveils a new perspective—one that continually challenges the familiar and presents beauty through clarity of form.