- Tell me moreOne of only 75 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
This is part of Josh’s recent series of what he calls “line paintings” and it is also his first white line painting. The works start with a colorful atmosphere or underpainting. As Josh describes, “at a certain point, it feels like it wants a line on it.” He then uses sign painter’s enamel to paint a long and winding line that almost completely covers the original composition. He creates it in a single, uninterrupted take, much like a musical riff.
Josh Elrod is an abstract artist who uses experimentation and a daily drawing and painting practice to create works that reveal personal truths and unconscious stories. After almost 20 years living in New York City, Josh recently relocated to Nashville, where he and his wife opened a design shop called Wilder. (They also just debuted a concept shop called Wilder Etudes.) This modern-day renaissance man studied drawing and painting at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, is an actor and musician and spent ten years as a member of the Blue Man Group. Josh’s life and creativity are completely intertwined: from curating the shop, to drawing with his kids at the kitchen table, his life informs his art and vice versa. Josh has had solo exhibitions in Nashville and his work has been included in group exhibitions in New York, Brooklyn and Nashville.