- Tell me moreOne of only 75 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Posed in the style of Edgar Degas's famous ballerina sculpture "Little Dancer Aged Fourteen," this work adds a contemporary, counter-culture twist to a classical masterpiece. Joakim's distinctly urban style is underlined by subtle historical references.
Born into a family of artists in Sweden, Joakim Heidvall was exposed to contemporary art early on and actually swore off ever going to another gallery again at the tender age of 11. A decade later and following a change of heart, Heidvall graduated from the prestigious Pernby School of Painting and the Royal Academy of Art in Stockholm.