- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Jay Miriam’s portraits of women bring a 21st century, feminist perspective to the traditional nude and are marked by the artist’s sensual brushstrokes and undeniable sense of humor. This figure—fleshy, colorful and practically bursting out of the frame— is typical of Jay’s work. She paints with a loose, almost Cubist style that leaves the subject falling in and out of abstraction, and that invites us to watch how the painting reveals itself through continued inspection.
Jay Miriam’s artwork is proof that the female nude is alive and well in contemporary art. This young, emerging artist creates portraits of women that are marked by their distorted forms, loose and confident brushstrokes and potent color choices. The history of female nudes is a long and storied one, and typically one where a male artist painted female subjects. Here, Jay updates the tradition; she brings her perspective as an empowered woman to this classic subject matter and infuses the female nude with sense of humor and a thoroughly modern sensibility.