- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Esteban takes classical artistic subject matter—nudes, still lives, landscapes—and remakes them in an updated, often unconventional way. This collage takes on the nude, upending our expectations for beauty and even eroticism by covering the model's face with a blue geometric "mask."
Los Angeles, CA
The Colombian-born, Los Angeles-based artist Esteban Schimpf uses his practice to explore the seemingly simple yet incredibly ambitious question, “What is art?” Through his multidisciplinary approach, Esteban incorporates performance art, photography, painting, and collage to answer this age-old question in a contemporary manner. For him, art is stripping his subject matter and practice down to the essentials. He ruminates on classical subjects such as the human figure, still lifes, and landscapes, and reduces his palette to the building blocks for all hues: primary colors. By manipulating each constituent element of classical painting into novel compositional forms, he is able to reconstruct the historical narrative surrounding “what is art.” Esteban received his Bachelors of Fine Arts in Painting and Drawing, Photography, and Art History and Critical Studies from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago in 2008. He has exhibited widely across the United States in addition to Mexico and Colombia.