- Tell me moreOne of only 84 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Deeply influenced by Buddhist teachings on the magical net of appearances, Christina's work is about tantric energy and embodiment. A fantasia of splendid flora and fauna, Luminous Essence is resplendent in impeccably made butterflies and orchids. An image of a skull subtly emerges from a mist of brilliant sapphire. With the graduated background, the artist pays homage to Hokusai’s woodblock prints, an early precursor to today’s digital printmaking process.
Ann Arbor, MI and West Virginia
The work of Christina Burch has been exhibited internationally and is represented by Voltz Clarke in New York and Adler & Co. Gallery in San Francicso. Her work is held in many private collections, most notably the Mugrabi collection in New York. Special clients include: Swarovski, Bazaar Magazine, and Salvatore Ferragamo. In addition to her galleries, her work has recently been on view at the San Francisco Art Market, Art Silicon Valley, The Armory Show, and Artnet. Major artistic influences include Contemporary Art, Classical Italian Painting, Mysticism, Japanese Aesthetics, Taoist and Tantric Painting.