- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
This work is a riff on the art historical motif of the artist working with their muse in the studio. It shows the sculptor attempting to create a faithful likeness of the model and, for Canyon, the work explores the struggle to capture reality. Despite the classical themes explored, the work is incredibly contemporary with telling details like a Corona bottle and the model’s denim shorts.
Los Angeles, CA
Canyon Castator makes figurative works that start as iPad sketches and end as narrative paintings. Raised in Boulder, Colorado, Canyon’s early years were dominated by skateboarding, which he did competitively until he was injured. Canyon’s father, who is a sculptor, encouraged him to shift his energy toward art. Canyon is largely self-taught, but he spent a formative year studying with the Danish artist Tal R at the Kunstakademie Dusseldorf in Germany. His work has been included in group exhibitions including New York, Los Angeles, Denver and Portland and he has completed commissions for the New Museum of Contemporary Art and Brooklyn Night Bazaar. Canyon currently lives and works in Los Angeles.