- Tell me moreOne of only 30 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Calvin’s work deftly merges minimalism and meaning. He paints the words here in a way that renders them almost unreadable and abstract. His intriguing, open-ended statements reference the world of branding and marketing, as well as poetry. As he says, ”The words are fun and pithy, but are balanced by dark humor and sadness.”
Calvin Ross Carl’s pattern and text-based works blend painterly techniques with personal narrative and commentary on our current cultural moment. As someone who grew up in a family of musicians and carpenters, Calvin’s art and design career is a natural fit. He studied at the Pacific Northwest College of Art in Portland and works as a creative director at a design agency, in addition to his art practice. He’s had recent solo exhibitions at The Office at Russo Lee Gallery, Portland, Oregon and SEASON in Seattle. His art has been included in group exhibitions in Seattle, Portland, Los Angeles, Houston and Chicago. His work is in the collections of the City of Portland, Oregon and Lawrence & Clark Gallery, Chicago.