- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
B. Thom's work for Twyla was inspired by his Grandmother's quilting group in central Massachusetts. He takes the graphic, patchwork look of a traditional quilt and infuses it with a contemporary edginess.
B. Thom Stevenson was born in 1985 in Worcester, MA and currently lives and works in Brooklyn. He received his BFA from Savannah College of Art and Design. B. Thom's early creative influences stem from his mother, who was a craft artist, and his aunt who was a formally trained artist. He seeks inspiration from tattoos, concert flyers, commercial imagery, and magazines, and uses subculture visuals and punk aesthetic to underscore his body of artwork. His work has recently been included in group exhibitions at Half Gallery, NY; The Journal Gallery, NY; Slam Section, Milan; Fisher Parrish, NY; and at Various Small Fires. Stevenson has been featured in publications such as Purple Magazine, ABC Journal and MTV Redefine. His solo exhibition Tangerine Society opened in early 2017 at V1 Gallery in Copenhagen.