- Tell me moreOne of only 250 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
A viracious reader as a child and a Brit by birth, it’s perhaps unsurprising that Angelica Hicks has a love of Harry Potter. Here, she transforms the singer Drake into a “mandrake” character from the Potter books. She not only makes a play on the star’s name, but finds humor in how Drake’s public perception as a sensitive singer is at odds with the screaming mandrakes from the Harry Potter series.
New York, NY
Angelica Hicks is an artist whose colorful illustrations satirize fashion and pop culture with humor and clever word play. Raised in London in a creative family, Angelica studied art history at University College London and moved to New York City in 2015, right as her career was taking off. She creates a new drawing every day and posts each to Instagram to share with her over 47,000 fans. At only 24 years old, Angelica's quick-witted, playful work has led to major collaborations with Gucci, Missoni, and Net-a-Porter. A selection of her over 1500 drawings was recently published in the new book, Tongue in Chic: The Fabulous Fashion World of Angelica Hicks.