- Tell me moreOne of only 50 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
This photograph was taken in Andy’s backyard in Venice Beach. He seeks solace in photographing palm trees and oftentimes goes out to shoot when in need of a mood boost.
Andy Wauman is an Indonesian-based photographer who captures dreamy coastal scenes and the palm trees of Australia, Hawaii, Indonesia and California among other locales. Informed by his life long appreciation and study of poetry and literature, Andy transitioned towards the visual arts field after being accepted into an artist residency in Amsterdam at age 21. He began experimenting with motion on film after inheriting over 100 cameras—including 16mm film cameras and a Super8—from his father who was a photochemist. His photography is emblematic of his lifestyle; authentically spontaneous yet thoughtfully composed. Gutterdust, Andy’s artistic alter ego, is responsible for the series of photographs known as the Palm Tree Collective, which is a whimsical collection of palm trees drenched in the soft-colored tones of summer.