- Tell me moreOne of only 90 that will ever be made. Once it’s sold out, it’s gone forever.Our curators partner with top artists to create stunning limited edition prints that are only available here.
- Tell me moreComes with a Certificate of Authenticity that’s signed and numbered by the artist.The Certificate of Authenticity serves as proof that your art is a bonafide member of its unique limited edition. In other words, keep it in a safe place.
- Tell me moreLive with your art for 30 days and if it doesn’t work, we’ll come pick it up for free, no questions asked.Shipping and returns are safe and simple. Orders arrive within 3 weeks of purchase and we insure your art shipment at no additional cost.
- Tell me moreSkip the trip to the framer. We custom mount and frame any work of art with museum-grade materials.Choose our Classic or Premier frame and your art arrives in a handmade wood frame, available in five colors. To top it off, lightweight acrylic or museum glass protects your piece from damage.
- Tell me moreOur art installers can hang your art perfectly on your wall.Twyla has art handlers around the country who can install your art. Laser level and drill in hand, our experts will hang your piece just the way they would in a gallery. Add installation at checkout if you live in a city we service.
Sensual and serene, Nude 1 is an expression of freedom and solitude. Interested in the interplay between water, light, shadows and the female form, Aldara's monochromatic work captures the feeling of awe one feels when submerged in water.
New York, NY
Aldara Ortega was born in Madrid, Spain and received her degree from the Fashion Design Superior Center. A self-taught photographer and mixed media artist, Aldara merges her own reflective experiences with those of her subjects, creating underwater light-filled works. Aldara first explored the effects of underwater photography after moving to New York in 2009. Finding escape from urban life in the depths of pools, she began examining the aesthetic patterns of light refracting in water and off of the human body.